Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1272112 times)

TwilightWalker

• Bay Watcher
  • Oops.
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Leona, the Radiant Dawn - 1.0.0.121
« Reply #1485 on: July 12, 2011, 11:25:39 pm »

I agree Twilight.

I think she's freaking fearsome and incredibly hard to deal with. The only reason she's not more popular is simply because no one gives her a chance. Heck, when I play as her, I literally walk into 3 full-health enemies confident I will win. Even Karthus expects to die before killing them all.

I think a good Cass player is as scary if not scarier than a good Nidalee player. At least Nidalee can't AOE stun an entire team for 2 seconds. I'm a pretty newbie Cassiopeia player and even then I'm getting ridiculous scores. Thus, can you imagine what the good Cass players can inflict?!

I shudder to think. I do admit to playing mostly bot games though, as that's what my friends have been wanting to do. we are about to graduate into PvP now though,a s it seems there's a penalty for XP and IP once you hit lvl 16 in co-op vs. AI games.

I do know that I love her Q though, kiting with her is damn fun.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: July 13, 2011, 12:02:22 am »

GGs, B12ers- sorry for playing like ass.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: July 13, 2011, 12:06:56 am »

Don't worry brah, we still made an awesome comeback. Since my earlygame was screwed due to LoL replay issue I pretty much just tried to be as disprutive I could. With me and lucky each taking 4 structures, there was no way they could stop us even if they won a teamfight.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: July 13, 2011, 12:09:36 am »

Renekton is just... AWESOME. Christ, it makes me sad to see how much IP he costs. I'm not even that much of an expert with using him. Once he gets going, he makes a crazy powerful off-tank.
Also often called Boowells.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: July 13, 2011, 12:31:25 am »

GGs, B12ers- sorry for playing like ass.
Bah... I missed out. I'll play tomorrow.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: July 13, 2011, 12:38:19 am »

Copy pasted from the official forums. It's about the stealth changes that are coming.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

tl;dr:
1. Twitch and Evelynn getting perma stealth
2. All champions have a mini oracles effect slightly smaller than sight range
3. Twitch and Eve get markers telling them if the enemy can see them
4. Eve gets champion homing lurker spines
5. Oracles might get replaced with something else
6. Eve and Twitch getting reworked to become better fighters (o.O)
7. Shaco unaffected because it's tactical stealth. Same with Teemo, Vayne, etc.
8. Eve getting her stun back
9. Eve passive changed
10. Eve no longer gets super heal from kills / assists. Gets a shield instead.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: July 13, 2011, 12:59:15 am »

It looks.. Decent. However both eve and twitch will need to be buffed considerably for them to survive fights without their current true invisibility. Twitch needs to be made able to solo people again if he's to be an assassin, and doing that properly will be hard. A good assassin either needs to have some form of hard CC so whoever they're attacking can't respond immediately, or be able to do tons of damage in a short span. Ever has her stun, but twitch needs to actualy autoattack people for 2 of his spells have any effect at all, and his only form of CC is a slow. If they don't adress this issue he will not be a viable assassin and will end up being used as any other ranged carry.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 01:06:15 am by Dakk »
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: July 13, 2011, 03:16:28 am »

Another one. Concerning Pantheon:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: July 13, 2011, 05:18:11 am »

How do the good Cass players build her?

Wravburn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: July 13, 2011, 06:33:16 am »

I'm not pretending to be good player, let alone a good Cass, but I copied 2 builds and settled on 1 of em. I'll share it, maybe to help, but mostly to get proven wrong and learn from it.

Doran's Ring -> Rod of Ages -> Boots of xx -> Rylai -> Defense (-> More defense/Deathcap)

With my masteries being my standard mage 9/0/xx (not 30 yet)
League of Legends
EU-west: Wash

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: July 13, 2011, 06:38:40 am »

So how do you guys play Yorrick post patch?

I was thinking of going FM, Banshee, Atma, Bloodthirster, boots and something situational.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: July 13, 2011, 11:25:20 am »

So how do you guys play Yorrick post patch?

I was thinking of going FM, Banshee, Atma, Bloodthirster, boots and something situational.

Yorick is OP now, enjoy him while you can. I've only lost 1 match ever with him post buff and that was a 4v5 where I went even. There also hasn't been a Yorick match where I haven't carried/been fed. (That 8/7/8 I have on my match history was me being suicidal because our Irelia was already 14/2, lol.)

Meki Pendant + 2 pots -> Tear -> Boots -> Mananume -> Merc Treads -> Tri-force (Phage->Zeal/Sheen) -> Bveil -> Atmogs -> Bthirster

Priority: R -> E -> W -> Q

Skill order: E -> W -> E -> Q

You start with the Meki and pots so you can somewhat spam while having sustainability. His E takes a little while to pick up on its rapeface survivability, so you might need to pop a pot (rarely I've had to use both), but it's also common not to use any. You want your Mananume running as soon as possible to infinite spam + the bonus AD, and then any mana you build after this adds to your AD. The only wasted stat on Triforce is AP. Then you get your Bveil (Defense + AD), and Atmogs (More Defense + AD). You're now a tanky mofo with 300 AD or so. Go destroy stuff.

You initiate with your W and then use E, if you're just laning you don't have to do anything after that, their HP will go down by at least a quarter if they don't run away. Otherwise you can catch up to them and use your Q, which gives you the speed boost to go apeshit.

If you find that you're losing any solo lane, give me a call and I'll tell you what you're doing wrong because there is absolutely no one who can beat you (besides maybe Mordekaiser).
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 11:26:59 am by Yodamaster »

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: July 13, 2011, 11:33:32 am »

That will have to wait it seems, there was some kind of patch but besides adding Leona to the champion list everything is pretty much the same :I
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: July 13, 2011, 11:40:09 am »

That will have to wait it seems, there was some kind of patch but besides adding Leona to the champion list everything is pretty much the same :I

She's been on the list for a while, actually. Or do you mean they finally put her in the shop?
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: July 13, 2011, 12:12:12 pm »

I've found that the yorick build I'm most confortable with is: meki pendant+health pots -> tear of the goddess -> normal boots -> tear into manamune -> giant's belt -> boots into mercs -> belt into warmogs -> atmas impaler. This gives you more then 3 BF swords worth in AD along with tons of mana, HP, armor and crits. After that build a Force of Nature and a triforce if the game hasn't ended by then. This makes you really tanky, gives you tons of DPS, awesome health regen and movespeed.
This basicaly lets you dance in the middle of the enemy team while distributing ghouls and shovel blows, and it keeps you powerful and tanky from early to late game.
If you're stomping and got alot of early kills, rush triforce instead.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 12:15:14 pm by Dakk »
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 1067