Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 196 197 [198] 199 200 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1239872 times)

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Skarner, the Crystal Vanguard - 1.0.0.123
« Reply #2955 on: August 12, 2011, 03:37:41 pm »

Caitlyn's pretty cool.  As for Sivir, she looks fine.  That being said, when I hear the word "curvy" I temporarily stop hearing what that person is saying.  When they compare thinner women to teenage boys, I fall asleep.
Shoes...

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2956 on: August 12, 2011, 03:48:25 pm »

How to play Taric like a boss:
1. Start with full AP runes for t3h lolz.
2. Never skill ultimate ever.
3. Be a boss.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2957 on: August 12, 2011, 03:58:46 pm »

How to play Taric like a boss:
1. Start with full AP runes for t3h lolz.
2. Never skill ultimate ever.
3. Be a boss.

Other than taking one level at lvl 6 in my ult, this is how I play taric now :D

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2958 on: August 12, 2011, 04:14:10 pm »

Man, Caitlyn kicks ass.  I always hated her because the first week I played she was free so I was sick of seeing her, but damn she's a lot of fun to play.  Just went 11-0 laning bot with Jaximus and forced a 20 minute surrender.

I can't decide if I like her or Vayne more.  Vayne hits harder (except the ult of course) and I suppose is a bit more exciting, but her range is really short and good condemn/silver bolt proc opportunities that don't force you to overextend are pretty rare, which means two of her skills don't do all that much in teamfights.  She's scary to play, because she's so squishy and does her best when she's way too close to the enemy for her own good.  Cait's more relaxing and all of her abilities are great.
Shoes...

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2959 on: August 12, 2011, 05:00:15 pm »

I think I hate Caitlyn even more than Teemo.

Screw that range, I cant even go 1v2 with Ali while under tower cause she will either murder me when I try to get the creeps away from attacking the tower without even getting into tower range, or she will just kill my tower.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #2960 on: August 12, 2011, 05:09:18 pm »

I think I hate Caitlyn even more than Teemo.

Screw that range, I cant even go 1v2 with Ali while under tower cause she will either murder me when I try to get the creeps away from attacking the tower without even getting into tower range, or she will just kill my tower.

Yeah, there are few people who can counter her in lane with any degree of success. I saw a LOT of Caits today on my journeys mid, and have found that Brand is semi-reliable at taking her range and beating her with it. His W can get her before she can get him, so plonk it down when she makes a go for you and she either suffers and backs off or just backs off.

Morgana can do it, but the only skill you can reliably hit her with is the puddle which kinda needs to be comboed with the snare to do decent damage..
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2961 on: August 12, 2011, 05:11:47 pm »

Does the range on Orianna's stuff help? I don't tend to play against people so most of my knowledge of counters is theoretical at this point, but unless Cait's making heavy use of her Q (which should drain her mana if I remember right) I feel like her autoattack range should be within harass range of Ori's Q/W combo.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #2962 on: August 12, 2011, 05:19:53 pm »

Does the range on Orianna's stuff help? I don't tend to play against people so most of my knowledge of counters is theoretical at this point, but unless Cait's making heavy use of her Q (which should drain her mana if I remember right) I feel like her autoattack range should be within harass range of Ori's Q/W combo.

Oriana is a bitch whore pretty damn ridiculous to fight, and can midlane like a goddamn baws. the most irritating thing about her is that you can't do shit about the ball, giving her retarded amounts of lane control. I wish there was some kind of time limit on how long she could leave it on the ground, but nope. She can hand Cait -and anyone else- their arses as long as she keeps control of her mana. She pisses me off every time I fight her. Raaaaaaghhh.

In other news, I've almost reached 6.3k IP, and can't qite decide between which champs I want. Irelia, Kennen, Brand or Anivia.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2963 on: August 12, 2011, 05:30:52 pm »

I've never lost mid to Orianna.  boots, dodge the ball, harass while she can't move it.  Easy.

That being said, it hurts like fuck when she does get you with it.
Shoes...

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2964 on: August 12, 2011, 05:36:22 pm »

I had a silly win as morde. Me and our fiddle built will of the ancients, so whenever we were togheder we gave eachother 50% spellvamp and 60 extra ap. If our Le Bonk had gotten one too we'd be even more invincible in teamfights.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Sirian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2965 on: August 12, 2011, 05:52:42 pm »

I also see Tristana in that area, looks like she ate Teemo.

And this crimson akali friggin ate kennen. But yea, it's sad sometimes how reality can't compare to fiction... Can you imagine if the actual champion models looked "realistic" this way ? Someone should try to make a game like that actually, just to see the public reaction :D

edit : oh and, me, i don't like my women fat, sry :/. Calling it "curvy" is just a nice euphemism, and i don't think it's healthy to be fat. but i guess that's derailing the topic. Sorry.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 05:57:11 pm by Sirian »

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2966 on: August 12, 2011, 06:14:13 pm »

I don't despise fat people (cough), I just despise cosplayers.

And sites like these that advocate the fat acceptance movement by calling skinny people and healthy diets evil and lies.

/on topic: The chinese art for alot of skins came out some time ago, and holy crap its beautiful stuff, and annie is now touhou tier:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

And garen is badass as hell:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 06:39:16 pm by Dakk »
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2967 on: August 12, 2011, 06:46:36 pm »

That's a much better Dreadknight Garen.

Today won 5 ranked games, lost 1. ELO went up by about 120. The very latest one I was Nasus and got my Triforce at SIXTEEN MINUTES (most expensive item in the game) and we got baron at 18 minutes. We destroyed two inhibitors and was hitting the nexus when they surrendered at 20 minutes.

The one before that our team failed their picks so hard. Our Irelia went to fight Morde at top. Our Rumble went to fight Brand at mid. All feeding nonstop. But it was 'k because I was Sona. I got myself a Sheen and fucking carried! DPS Sona, don't underestimate yo!

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2968 on: August 12, 2011, 07:04:08 pm »

I like the 'western' versions of these much more for some reason, these ones just look to cartoony for my tastes :I

Also if i want to win ranked i do Taric and feed our bot carry kills or i do solo top Jarvan and carry the freaking team as a tank/deeps :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2969 on: August 12, 2011, 07:11:07 pm »

Just played a game where it went to the 65minute mark. Me and Lasd won our lane, by completely denying them anything, sadly they were a twitch and anivia so kept escaping on like 40HP.

Top lane however, with TPs best efforts, failed because of our batshit insane shaco. We took baron about 30 mins as they were pushing mid, and I believe this was the turning point. They all got really cocky, we sticked together as a team, and proceeded to anally rape all of them. I survived on many a fights thanks to my spellvamp and our lovely nids healing.

Tank rumble is kinda scary though. his ult is up like every 50seconds, and doesn't afraid of anything.

Edit: New dominion behind the scenes video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT1WNjngs-s&feature=feedu
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 07:23:50 pm by Nilocy »
Pages: 1 ... 196 197 [198] 199 200 ... 1067