Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 37

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia XXIV - Return of the vanilla! And then there were none...  (Read 108437 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Vector also placed second in the "manliness" competition here, is majoring in math (and possibly rhetoric!), and enjoys beating shit with sticks.
If enjoying to beat people with sticks is a quality that makes people "manly", that would put me on your level, only because you're better at math :V

I need an ADULT!!!!!!
'sup. Whiteboard time.

... nothing happened. Cool.

I leave here for a couple hours and then everybody starts talking about Vector's penis.
Soooo going to OoC this.

Just as a reminder, the day ends next Wednesday 12 PM Central, unless there's extensions or shortenings. Whenever this 12 PM is because every day has two of them and wherever Central time is because I have no idea when that is either.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 07:57:44 am by Darvi »

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile

After actually reading instead of skimming the scum-hunting bible and the common scum tells list, I think I finally have an idea on how scummy I’ve been acting.
I can't really blame you for thinking I’m scum considering that I’ve done everything I’m NOT supposed to do( and I've been an ass about) that’s why I’m requesting a replacement. I might try again next time good luck and if I have done something rude or something that offends ANYONE, I apologize. Good Luck to all, I am hoping this turns out to be a valuable learning experience for everyone.

Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Why try again next time if you can try again right now?

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've basically have no-dirt on anyone, everytime I even sugggest somthing someone ends up screaming "OMG HES DOING SOMETHING HE MUST BE SCUM", ITt my own fault they are doing that, but the reason Im requesting a replacement is because I can find no argument that says Im not scum, and I don't want to waste anyones time waiting for me to die.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile

If you're in trouble, you owe it to yourself to try to dig yourself out as best you can. Don't just ask for a replacement and leave someone else to clean up your dirty mess for you.

And after all, you'll never learn if you never try.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And after all, you'll never learn if you never try.
This. Chances are, once you keep asking for replacements the instant you start looking bad, you'll keep doing it in further games and never learn.

Never mind that it means trouble for mods and other players alike.

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay, I'll stay in if its going to be that much of a problem if i ask for a replacment.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile

I'm baaaack!
First note: replies ~170-181 were ... umm...  :-X
Second note: ACTIVITY AHOY!
Third note: ... except for a few certain someones.
Fourth note: Remember that this is a Beginner's Mafia, a full-fledged game, yes, but still you might not want to bang everyone else on the head with a giant car.
Fifth note: wait what did I just say?
Sixth note: darn too many notes
Seventh note: Prodded Powder Miner.
Spoiler: Eighth note: (click to show/hide)
Ninth note: @UltraValican: DON'T GIVE UP. I (as scum, but whatever) messed up horribly once and still won the game because I helped my "teammates" as much as possible. Just don't focus on your own status, focus on whoever you think is your enemy.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

Think0028, Powder Minder, Bdthemag, all three of you are quiet.

Why so quiet, quietfaces?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Has powder minder posted at all?

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile

nope. he's been prodded.
the other guys posted, they won't be prodded until maybe monday.
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

BDthemag has posted but He's been avoiding responding to me like a leper, anyways I will be home later and I will address what's happened so far then.
Nom nom nom

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

Well, if the day ends today, I won't be home before that happens, so post what I have now, and you guys can have fun with it.

Think: Do you approve of a lynch on day one, even if we are not fully sure of Mafia status, just some what sure?

Yes. Not lynching on Day 1 just gives scum a free kill, and means that if we have 2 mislynches, the Mafia win.
ORLY?
You have been given every reason, and every chance to lynch UltraValican, yet you have not. Why the change of heart?

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile

day ends wednesday iirc ???
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, if the day ends today
It doesn't. And believe me, nobody's gonna get 15 shorten votes in that short time.

Ninja.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 37