Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 37

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia XXIV - Return of the vanilla! And then there were none...  (Read 108414 times)

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile

wow i was just about to send a PM asking for an update, darvi.
 :o
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile

Oh, and UltraValican:

Do you have a case or a query to do with that vote, or do you want it sitting on me and chewing the fat?

Oh unvote vector
no vote
Wouldn't want a mislynch now would we? :P
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hohoho.

Now find someone and ask them a question, bucko.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile

Meh. Screw this. Reading fifteen [pages is a monumental task. Anyway, to the question I was asked earlier, I would naturally want either of the ICs on my scumteam- their experience would give me a significant boost.

Protip: Go to your profile page and set displayed posts per page to 50.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

So, I have no real evidence against Kilikan so im going to have to Unvote him. At the time I thought it would be best to try to get information out of him, although I have to say it failed. Im not going to keep my vote on him any longer due to the fact I have nothing against him at this point.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So, I have no real evidence against Kilikan so im going to have to Unvote him. At the time I thought it would be best to try to get information out of him, although I have to say it failed. Im not going to keep my vote on him any longer due to the fact I have nothing against him at this point.

Uh-huh.

Top two scumpicks after him, please.  If you don't have any, pick a few people and start asking them questions.  They can be anyone, though the less scrutiny they've been under, the better.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You still have no reply to anything I said about you 2 pages ago.  You sir are either terrible or you are scum.
Nom nom nom

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

Although UltraValican does seem scummy, I think he's more of the confused noob who kinda gives up after awhile (Like me.). My two scum picks right now are Max White and Powder Miner. But first i'll start with Powder Miner.

Powder Miner read the last 15 pages, then tell me what you think of Max Whites responses to Vectors questions. DO EET.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Powder Miner read the last 15 pages, then tell me what you think of Max Whites responses to Vectors questions. DO EET.

Provide me with the motivation for this question, please.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

My general planning with this is, do to the responses to your questions it got me a bit suspicious of Max White. Since Powder Miner and Max White are my scumpicks then im going to see his response to Max White. If its something along the lines of "Blah blah blah he's not suspicious" then that shows signs of buddying. If its something along the lines of "YEAH HE IS SCUMMY" that might be something along the lines of a bus.

This totally makes more sense in my head.
Welcome to Reality.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If its something along the lines of "Blah blah blah he's not suspicious" then that shows signs of buddying. If its something along the lines of "YEAH HE IS SCUMMY" that might be something along the lines of a bus.

It looks like, no matter what, you've decided Powder Miner is scum.  There's no way to find a townie under that, is there?

Also, what made you decide on Powder Miner?

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My general planning with this is, do to the responses to your questions it got me a bit suspicious of Max White. Since Powder Miner and Max White are my scumpicks then im going to see his response to Max White. If its something along the lines of "Blah blah blah he's not suspicious" then that shows signs of buddying. If its something along the lines of "YEAH HE IS SCUMMY" that might be something along the lines of a bus.

Do you think that is a good idea now considering that he can totalyy see your post.
[It was a good idea but it is fairly moot if he knows what your thinking.
Bd, kilakan, UltraValican: The three of you promised posts. I see no posts. This is a problem.
You seem to  forget that powder miner didn’t post at all when you made this post care to explain why you were so soft on the most obvious lurker, Think0028
?

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

IronyOwl: I see you there, on the sign up sheet. I suspect you were told to help the mafia in their scumchat, but aren't in the game, so not allowed to post here, thus why we have not seen you. This is a bit of a stretch, but let's imagine this is true and cross our fingers. Both Jim and Vector have been showing differing styles of play, so as a newer player, what style do you think I should try to adopt to most help the town and hide myself when required? If you could answer in your scumchat, I will read it after the game.
Or I'm wrong and your not involved at all, if so, never mind.

Now I know I said I would drop the Vector case, but fuck it, this is new stuff. Both Jim and Bd are not going to be happy...  :P

I voted for Powder Miner because I think he's scum.  Either that, or a really bad player--and in either case I'm going to press him until he becomes
This looks like a rerun of 'StarMafia: A New Hope'
So UltraValican's head in on the block, and in some time nothing new happens. Then Powder Miner turns up and Vector is all like 'BAM!' vote him, he is the scum! Final chance to draw attention off of UltraValican and he's scum partner is all over it. Vector even goes so far as to justify her vote either way, stating that Powder is so bad that lynching him into the ground will improve he's game sooner or later. Were lynching Powder for he's own sake, right Vector?

Oh unvote vector
no vote
Wouldn't want a mislynch now would we? :P
Your vote is going to cause a mislynch? Your singular vote? This looks a lot more like UltraValican could not give a damn about a mislynch, just wanted the chance to imply that Vector was townie, and he was also a caring townie trying to not lynch anybody. In reality, he's vote wouldn't have caused any mislynch if vector was townie, so why worried about it beyond appearance sake?

Read: Your looking for other peoples opinions of an argument against me? Why? Could it be because it is right and I don't want other people to know?

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@Max White
The mislych comment was ment to be ironic.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 37