Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 37

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia XXIV - Return of the vanilla! And then there were none...  (Read 108444 times)

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

That's right, Breadbocks is in this game, isn't he? Fucking pro lurker.
Hmm... Well We have some time to pass, and UltraValican has a few votes on him already, mine isn't doing that much more for him. Might as well do something to amuse myself, and hey, might even find out something new.
Unvote
Breadbocks: Who is your second pick and why?

Don't worry sports fans, I'll be back onto Valican before long.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quote from: Vector
C - People who play terribly but are probably town.  BDthemag, UltraValican.
Why would you say that BD is town, so far he's avoiding every single thing I've said about him.   Like reading a post explaining why what he does is scummy, is admitting it's scummy.
Nom nom nom

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Why would you say that BD is town, so far he's avoiding every single thing I've said about him.   Like reading a post explaining why what he does is scummy, is admitting it's scummy.

He did something scummy, I asked him why, he immediately gave me an explanation of the theory behind it.  No jumping, no fussing around.  The theory even made sense in a stupid and naive sort of a way.

He shouldn't be ignoring you, but right now... as I said, I'm getting newbie-rolled.  The most I can really do is take a guess, hope, and know that there will be more information tomorrow.  The heavy-duty lurkers or terrible town players or group of folks that I don't have any information about make up three times the number of scumbuckets I need.  So... for now, I'm throwing my darts.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Good point.  Guess he just likes ignoring me.  but other then that ya he does seem like bad town to me.
Nom nom nom

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

Ok, so today I am heading up to my parents place for a few weeks, and while I am certain I will have access to the internet, better safe than sorry. So, if I don't post before 24 hours into the next game day, think of me as dead, and call a replacement. Once again, the chances of this happening are tiny, but I don't want to leave you guys hanging just in case.

Hope you do conditional replacements.
Unvote

Note to self: Bread or UltraValican.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

OK then... Bd, although I know it's a trap- meh too lazy to get an Admiral Ackbar picture- I'm going to answer that in a second.
Meanwhile, due to my absence, I haven't been able to RVS- nd have had to ue the iformation that was all used up in the past fifteen pages- And so I went by what I trawled off of what I read. But now, RV time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG9nzUZ_Dtk
It's a trap :)
Now off to read those pages.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Maybe it's because I got bored and skipped the last few pages (the ones I came in at), but I don't really see much suspicious things in Max's answers. And now of course according to your TRAP! I'm a scum for buddying! Yeah, no. And because I forgot to actually RV, Unvote UltraValican, Max White Who would you pick Night 1 as mafia, to kill?

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile

F - ... People I forgot about until I started this list.  FUCKING BREADBOCKS.

BREADBOCKS, GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE OR SO HELP ME GOD I WILL SET IT ON FUCKING FIRE.
What? What do you want me to say? Do you have a question? Am I just supposed post every now and then "Hi. I'm still watching, waiting for UV to justify himself."?
That's right, Breadbocks is in this game, isn't he? Fucking pro lurker.
Hmm... Well We have some time to pass, and UltraValican has a few votes on him already, mine isn't doing that much more for him. Might as well do something to amuse myself, and hey, might even find out something new.
Unvote
Breadbocks: Who is your second pick and why?
My second pick? It's kinda early for scumteam assembly, but I'd say Vector, if only for the strange amounts of (is buddying the right term?) what seems to me to be teaming up with him. Still not near enough to warrant a FoS, never mind a vote.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

What? What do you want me to say? Do you have a question? Am I just supposed post every now and then "Hi. I'm still watching, waiting for UV to justify himself."?

Good thing you went out of your way to try and prod him into answering your questions, instead of doing nothing for a large span of time. Because doing nothing is never an advisable strategy.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Memo to self and all of you guys:

Barring extension, the day ends in 12 hours and 30 minutes (give or take a few).

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

Good news everybody! I'm just paranoid! Still, better safe than sorry.

Maybe it's because I got bored and skipped the last few pages (the ones I came in at), but I don't really see much suspicious things in Max's answers. And now of course according to your TRAP! I'm a scum for buddying! Yeah, no. And because I forgot to actually RV, Unvote UltraValican, Max White Who would you pick Night 1 as mafia, to kill?
Well, under normal conditions, Jim would be a dead man, because Jim must always be night killed, or pulled into the cult, or assassinated by something, or anything. That's just Jim.
But he is an IC in a learning game. We are here to learn from him, so we should sort of not kill him, even if we can. With that in mind, Bread is a good lurker, so nobody will notice if he is killed.  :)

My second pick? It's kinda early for scumteam assembly, but I'd say Vector, if only for the strange amounts of (is buddying the right term?) what seems to me to be teaming up with him. Still not near enough to warrant a FoS, never mind a vote.
But then your greatest piece of evidence depends on UltraValican being scum. If he turned out to be a townie, how would your answer change?

Memo to self and all of you guys:

Barring extension, the day ends in 12 hours and 30 minutes (give or take a few).
Thank ye kindly, good sir.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

But he is an IC in a learning game. We are here to learn from him, so we should sort of not kill him, even if we can.
You do know that a dead IC is still an IC right?

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

Really? Sweet!
Still, Jim thinks he is good, so I'm taking notes of the wild Groovester in it's natural environment, hoping that modern science can extract useful genes to splice me into a better player. Best done while he is still fresh and kicking.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hmmm, Max White why would you only kill people that would be expected or not noticed? Must just be play style... Oh well, I've already got my answer, so Unvote Max White.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 37