Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

???

?
!

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16

Author Topic: Prince of Toast - Illustrated Suggestion Adventure - REBOOT  (Read 14198 times)

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Prince of Toast - Illustrated Suggestion Adventure - REBOOT
« Reply #210 on: October 20, 2011, 11:50:11 pm »

You are now the Dreamer.

What is your name?
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: October 20, 2011, 11:50:58 pm »

Wide Awake
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: October 21, 2011, 08:12:29 pm »

As cool as it would be if your name was Wide Awake, complete with red font, it is not.

It's close enough, though.

Your name is Wade Iwake. You have been asleep for the past millenium or so, completing only the tasks necessary to your survival - and even then, you were unconscious. There are many rumors orbiting what will happen when you awake, from every woman on the planet sneezing to a storm of pink elephants wiping out civilization to the apocalypse coming complete with Thirty-Eight Horsemen. You aren't entirely sure which of these are right, if any. Hell, since this is your first time awake, you aren't entirely sure where on the planet you are - if even which planet, really. Regardless, you seem to have a registered ENTITY file with the government and all the benefits that entails, complete with unlimited wireless network access. You are known as DreamDeath on the MANTRANET, for some reason. Gosh, you hope your subconscious didn't do anything weird.

What do you do?
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: October 21, 2011, 09:05:59 pm »

Troll the MANTRANET.  I have no idea what it is, but it sounds like the internet so you can probably troll it.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: October 22, 2011, 12:25:52 am »

Sure. You just woke up after a millennia of nothing but dreams, let's kick it off by being an asshole to some random person you don't know.
You sign onto the MANTRANET, the government-based internet for psychics, and are automatically messaged by some guy. Probably a system welcoming message.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Well that was... pretty much what you expected. Maybe a bit too much swearing on the other gentleman's part, but there's not much you can do about that.

What now?

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: October 22, 2011, 05:24:04 am »

Well, that wasn't very nice of him.

Let's hack him through the MANTRANET.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: October 23, 2011, 12:25:22 am »

Oh yeah, that was rude. Let's hack his ass.

Because attempting to do a something probably highly illegal through a government-moderated IMing system for petty revenge over swearing is totally a good idea. Besides, you don't even know where to start with hacking - it's not like the millennia-old guy came with a manual or anything.

You try anyways, and your meager attempt at hacking - which involves opening up a command window in your visor and pinging the guy's Internal Placement address over and over and over again - fails spectacularly.

You should probably consider doing something else now.

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: October 23, 2011, 01:58:45 am »

Well, since we've woken up, let's look around and see where we've woken up.
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: October 25, 2011, 04:34:59 pm »

Right. Location check. Might as well looks around.

Pretty much the only really interesting thing you see is the city off in the distance - and you're not even sure it's a city.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: October 25, 2011, 05:28:28 pm »

Head towards The City

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: October 25, 2011, 10:09:26 pm »

You begin your trek towards the city. Even though you're capable of hovering at about 20mph, this is still gonna take a bit. Might as well talk to people on the way...

You sign on to a more widely distributed messenger client, and notice that you already have some people listed as contacts. You recognize the bottom fellow as the same man who greeted you on the MANTRANET system - the other two are complete mysteries. You hope this is due to a system that automatically chooses contacts for you, and that you haven't done anything stupid in your dreams.

So who do you talk to?

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: October 25, 2011, 11:01:32 pm »

PillagingPlunder!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: October 25, 2011, 11:02:17 pm »

SuperstitiousArmory :}

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: October 26, 2011, 09:31:15 pm »

You decide to talk to the red guy and the green... person, you don't even know their gender yet. So let's try the red first, since we already know we can scare him shitless.
Well that was informative, now for the green person.
What.

Well that was fricking weird, and you still have a bit of time before you hit the city. You guess you could try a random call and see who you pick up, or you could talk to the gold person. Or you could try talking some more to either of these two, although you're not entirely sure that would be a good idea.

So what do we do to kill time on our not-on-the-road trip?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 11:23:44 pm by TherosPherae »

Roboboy33

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENJOYING_CATS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: October 26, 2011, 10:37:55 pm »

Talk to the gold guy.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE CATS

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16