Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 229277 times)

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #2400 on: April 08, 2012, 03:26:56 am »

Jaxler was silent for a long while before retorting.

"Why didn't you just shoot me when I was in the jail cell. You seemed rather thrilled to be able to strike me down, and you'd be doing this fort a favor if you did."
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 03:29:14 am by jaxler »
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2401 on: April 08, 2012, 03:41:33 am »

Kat seems slightly surprised by Jaxler's question "Because i choose not to. And I don't really have enough reasons to shoot you."
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2402 on: April 08, 2012, 03:42:48 am »

"Did you want to shoot me?"

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2403 on: April 08, 2012, 04:09:03 am »

"I Both wanted and doesn't want to shoot you." She answers "I just doesn't want to shoot you enough to shoot you. It'll be too easy anyway if i did."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2404 on: April 08, 2012, 04:16:28 am »

"What do you mean? What does me being an easy target have to do with wanting to shoot me? and would you have still have shot me if Partisan hadn't been there to order you not to?"

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2405 on: April 08, 2012, 04:41:25 am »

"It's the past, I don't really care about it now. But if were going to shoot you, know this, you'll be armed, properly, with a loaded crossbow and aiming at me. Then I'll shoot you."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2406 on: April 08, 2012, 09:37:32 am »

((Adding clan marks like a horrible-at-paint boss! Also I know what to do with my ponies' portraits when they hit legendary :D))

Oil Macepony shifted uncomfortably in the hospital bed. She'd certainly expected the languages to be a problem, but it was must more insurmountable than she had thought. But the reason she had come to this particular fort is because he was here... what... what was his name in midpony? ...Let's see... "Powder... Miner-Knot...hole? ... I know Powder... want see Powder... midpony very difficult, urgh." It was obvious that she was pained by having to use a language she knew very few words of, and she began muttering something in another language. Indeed, some had heard Powder Miner speaking that language before.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 08:54:46 pm by Powder Miner »

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2407 on: April 08, 2012, 04:02:17 pm »

"So, when do I get out of these chains and is partisan gonna do anything about me hitting him?"

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2408 on: April 08, 2012, 08:03:14 pm »

"Honestly? I don't know. It's really up to Partisan or Virtue to decide it, not me. But if I have to guess, you'll probably be like this for a while."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2409 on: April 08, 2012, 08:42:27 pm »

"Great... Bucking great... If your not going to unchain me, then can you please just go away."
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 08:49:33 pm by jaxler »

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2410 on: April 08, 2012, 10:31:13 pm »

Kat shrugged slightly "well if you're so tired of me, i guess? Afterall i wasn't planning to stay for so long after giving you back your crossbow." She said then turns around to leave

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2411 on: April 08, 2012, 10:36:36 pm »

"Kat... thanks for bringing back my crossbow."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2412 on: April 08, 2012, 10:47:43 pm »

"It's alright." She said before leaving the room, closing the door behind her.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #2413 on: April 08, 2012, 11:46:55 pm »

I notice Kat leaving the hospital as I head towards the wood pile to make some more charcoal, and decide to take a short break and see how she's doing.  I trot up to her, smiling, and give her a loving nuzzle once I reach her.

"Heya Kat!  Why were you in the hospital?  Visiting with Panacea?"
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2414 on: April 09, 2012, 12:02:41 am »

Kat's mood have been obviously lifted from seeing Flux and getting a nuzzle from him, She returns the nuzzle happily "Mm, Hey Flux! Oh, I'm just bringing Jaxler back his crossbow is all."
Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 239