Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 61

Author Topic: Bring Someone Else's Role Mafia - Evening 7 - Everybody's Dead Book [1/13]  (Read 85716 times)

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Someone Else's Role Mafia - D5 - Silly Drunk Book [6/13]
« Reply #765 on: February 24, 2012, 02:30:38 pm »

EBWOP: fuck, first quote is wrong. Here's the correct one:
I'm not scumhunting because I've already found scum.

Wub, appeal to emotion much?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: February 24, 2012, 02:55:53 pm »

I don't care. I shouldn't even be playing right now, but I figure why not? We've already lost. What do I care? Native is voting me for no reason whatsoever. Toaster is bandwagoning. Bookthras is an sk. Penngo is lurking. You're probably an idiot. And I don't care anymore. I really don't. And I can smash as many holes in the wall on the way out, but no one reads anything longer than a sentence these days. That's why the town loses every single game.

So, now, every game I play in is to not care anymore. Done. I will get lynched every game and stop caring. Screw the town. Screw the mafia. Screw third parties. Screw everyone. That's just so much easier than everything.

Screw everything.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: February 24, 2012, 03:10:12 pm »

I don't care. I shouldn't even be playing right now, but I figure why not? We've already lost. What do I care? Native is voting me for no reason whatsoever. Toaster is bandwagoning. Bookthras is an sk. Penngo is lurking. You're probably an idiot. And I don't care anymore. I really don't. And I can smash as many holes in the wall on the way out, but no one reads anything longer than a sentence these days. That's why the town loses every single game.

So, now, every game I play in is to not care anymore. Done. I will get lynched every game and stop caring. Screw the town. Screw the mafia. Screw third parties. Screw everyone. That's just so much easier than everything.

Screw everything.
Yay, Wuba's mental breakdown. How I yearned for it. Time to bask in it.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: February 24, 2012, 04:40:48 pm »

Quote from: Webadict
Please lynch me

Okay!

Webadict.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie does not want you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: February 24, 2012, 04:47:29 pm »

Dammit, wuba. Here I am, your Secret Fucking Weapon, and you go all fucking woobleminded on us. What the fuck.

Fine. you want to be lynched, so be it. Webadict.

Tonight I will target someone who is not voting Dariush. And I still double fucking dare Native to bring me Tinkerbell in a box with a ribbon, so I can do horrible, horrible things to her.

Now, if we have four out of six votes placed for webadict already, can we fucking SHORTEN? Or must we lurk the weekend away, then lock half the week for night?

No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

penngo009

• Bay Watcher
  • <(<_<)><(^_^)><(>_<)><(v_v)><(>_>)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: February 24, 2012, 04:49:21 pm »

Hmm, Good job Toaster, and Native. I found you're non existent reasons hilarious. You're idiotically winning. Of course,Native you unleashed Bookthras, as it's obvious to me. You used you're ability to kill him, which goes through the protection(or I was blocked). So, I could care less if webadict is scum , because he isn't. You and Toaster are.
League Of Legends NA-The Pengo
Just add me if you're up for some LoL.

Steam name- Pengoooo
Yes, exactly that amount of os in my name. Add me if you want to see if we have any of the same games that you'd want to play.

penngo009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: February 24, 2012, 05:01:22 pm »

Oooh, oooh I even have proof of why I was blocked and how I know it. I protected bookthras N3/N4. So since Toaster is the only other person who can protect, they knew who to block.

Steam name- Pengoooo
Yes, exactly that amount of os in my name. Add me if you want to see if we have any of the same games that you'd want to play.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: February 24, 2012, 05:07:09 pm »

Web:
Quote from: Webadict
bile

I'm pretty sure this is Scum Webadict speaking here.  Given your inconsistent claims previously, I'm seriously starting to doubt your townhood.

If you're town, where's your golden plan for the town win?

I think you missed this post, Penngo.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: February 24, 2012, 07:20:51 pm »

So, no comments on whether we could end the day today? What do people think waiting until Monday will accomplish?
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: February 24, 2012, 08:14:38 pm »

If nothing new happens by tonight or tomorrow, I'm all for a shorten.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: February 24, 2012, 08:18:18 pm »

Day won't end over the weekend, so it's today or Monday. And if you really are "all for a shorten", you should put it in bold. Plus, what "new" thing could happen? Are you going to admit you are scum or something?

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: February 24, 2012, 08:27:38 pm »

Mm, didn't realize that it wouldn't end over the weekend. Yeah, shorten.

"New" thing like Dariush saying sensible in defense of himself.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: February 24, 2012, 08:49:32 pm »

Two votes for shorten, one more needed to end the day. If the last vote to shorten comes tomorrow, I will end the day Saturday.
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: February 24, 2012, 09:32:05 pm »

I don't see anything changing.  Shorten.

penngo009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: February 24, 2012, 09:32:33 pm »

Are you crazy scum? Of course you want the day to end sooner. Oppose shorten.

Steam name- Pengoooo
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 61