Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 319770 times)

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #180 on: February 27, 2012, 08:44:08 pm »

Hey, maybe we lucked out and the government is trying to contain it. Keeping it quiet and such.
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: February 27, 2012, 08:47:01 pm »

I say we should increase the size of our child population. On that note, did the university have an on-campus nursery? If so, we lost a prime chance to boost our ankle-biting capabilities.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: February 27, 2012, 09:03:47 pm »

I say we should increase the size of our child population. On that note, did the university have an on-campus nursery? If so, we lost a prime chance to boost our ankle-biting capabilities.
At first I dismissed this, but. . . . . dang, he is right.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: February 27, 2012, 11:44:35 pm »

No point crying over spilt milk.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: February 28, 2012, 08:15:41 am »

Your right. I say we send our mimic to a local elementary school to find children who want to go to the zoo. She has 20 minutes and then she must make her way to were we will be (outskirts off town closest to the zoo). Reccomendation to the GM, Change our view so that we are the child. It will give you a bit of a fresh start and new material without getting rid of the old.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: February 28, 2012, 10:30:08 am »

Yeah! We can see what it's like from a walkers point of view. probably monochromatic.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: February 28, 2012, 11:44:54 am »

Your right. I say we send our mimic to a local elementary school to find children who want to go to the zoo. She has 20 minutes and then she must make her way to were we will be (outskirts off town closest to the zoo). Reccomendation to the GM, Change our view so that we are the child. It will give you a bit of a fresh start and new material without getting rid of the old.

Lets not risk our last mimic. I say just unload the ankle biters during recess and watch the show play out!

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 28, 2012, 12:01:51 pm »

Lets not risk our last mimic. I say just unload the ankle biters during recess and watch the show play out!

Why not do both! The whole excursion is on our way anyway and should only take like 20 minutes so let's go for it. Plus we're bound to get a couple actors out of this.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: February 28, 2012, 12:24:50 pm »

Why not do both! The whole excursion is on our way anyway and should only take like 20 minutes so let's go for it. Plus we're bound to get a couple actors out of this.

I guess. I wanted a fewer number just in case the GM does stealth rolls on wether or not we can sneak in. The others will have a hard time blending in to get in (what a mimic is designed for) and can cause alarm to soon.  But having more means more can be infected faster. Also, yes, lets infect during recess, the children will be in a playful mood, and adults are expecting "play" fighting anyway. and there will be lodes of screaming. . . *goes on and on*

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: February 28, 2012, 12:31:24 pm »

I just want to see what happens so lets do it either way.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: February 28, 2012, 12:49:23 pm »

I guess. I wanted a fewer number just in case the GM does stealth rolls on wether or not we can sneak in. The others will have a hard time blending in to get in (what a mimic is designed for) and can cause alarm to soon.  But having more means more can be infected faster. Also, yes, lets infect during recess, the children will be in a playful mood, and adults are expecting "play" fighting anyway. and there will be lodes of screaming. . . *goes on and on*

Just stuff as many little ones as we can in the camper, crash through a fence, and turn em loose. No need for stealth.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: February 28, 2012, 01:16:16 pm »

Just stuff as many little ones as we can in the camper, crash through a fence, and turn em loose. No need for stealth.

That plan is good and all, but, the crash will alert the authorities instantly, it will risk us killing everyone inside the car, and it will make getting away harder. I liked the other plan because it left little defense for stopping it in the first place.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: February 29, 2012, 07:39:37 am »

The morning arrives. You wake up the the comfy bed of the camper. "Daddy" is still asleep. You know he's not your real father but you can't help but feel attached to him. You go outside and notice the doggies are awake already.you play with the funniest-looking of them,Maw,for a while. After an hour or so your "Dad" comes out of the van and orders the stupid big ones to stay here for today and guard the Cave. Some of them were trying to eat the rocks. "Dad" screamed at those and convinced them to stop eating the things that break their teeth. He then goes into the van and calls you out.
Today,Lucy, You are going to school! He says enthusiastically.
You don't remember much about school but you do remember something about a certain woman that was nick-named "Miss Hitler".
The drive there took about an hour as "Dad" didn't know where to find the school. Fortunately , he was not one of those afraid to ask for directions.
On the way there you change to a new dress, replacing your blood-covered one.
When you arrive your "dad" tells you to sneakily infect as many as possible without starting a fracas. He explains that he will come back when you call him through the cell phone he gives you. He teaches you how to use it and then shoos you along to school.You are standing in front of the building. What do you do?

Stats:
Health 5/5
Energy 30/30
Infectivity:3 percent.
Toughness 0.5
Hunger: 40/40

Thanks for the hint on switching the character. If you want you can also put in a specific personality for Lucy. She will keep that personality for the rest of the game then.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: February 29, 2012, 07:56:37 am »

GO to where a playground might be (I am guessing near the center or back of the school) and go play with the kids there, if they are there. If they aren't, wander to the bathrooms and hide there.

[I would recommend against going to any classes because you might go to one where you are not known. We wont be able to say exactly what our (old) teachers name was and, depending on how the staff views the teacher or if we are at the right school in the first place, will raise alarms.]

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: February 29, 2012, 08:01:28 am »

GO to where a playground might be (I am guessing near the center or back of the school) and go play with the kids there, if they are there. If they aren't, wander to the bathrooms and hide there.

[I would recommend against going to any classes because you might go to one where you are not known. We wont be able to say exactly what our (old) teachers name was and, depending on how the staff views the teacher or if we are at the right school in the first place, will raise alarms.]

+1 but when we get enough kiddies we might as well rush classes. It's not like we won't raise alarms.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 257