Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 324434 times)

RTD

• Bay Watcher
  • Dedicated to Roll To Dodge
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia!
« Reply #435 on: April 11, 2012, 03:22:33 pm »

"That all ya got!? COME GET SOME, YA DAMN DIRTY APES!"

Rainbow Dash fires her MAC-10 into Stormtrooper League #2 on full auto.

Yeah!
The dice are waiting...
1 in 6...
One roll can change things around.

Roll To Dodge.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: April 11, 2012, 05:24:10 pm »

Twilight mind hi jacks the aliens and makes them smash into the stormtroopers and the Reaper ship.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Lord Allagon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: April 12, 2012, 08:30:34 am »

PTW
Quote from: narhiril
Quote from: Putnam
Yes, they do not need booze, they can work entirely off of water.
Freaks.
Quote from: Kaplahworm
Quote from: Garath
I'm pretty sure he'd move diagonally if he could.
You would think that, but the guy thought encasing himself in fire was a good idea.
Quote from: Jake
I therefore wish rectal cancer on your senior management.

RTD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: April 12, 2012, 11:28:52 am »

Lets go rollin'
The dice are waiting...
1 in 6...

Roll To Dodge.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: April 12, 2012, 03:49:18 pm »

Waiting for Pinkie Pie...
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

RTD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: April 12, 2012, 04:06:58 pm »

Really?
The dice are waiting...
1 in 6...

Roll To Dodge.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: April 13, 2012, 07:01:09 pm »

Really?

Yeah, can't progress a chapter without all the players.

I'm banging a message to Geen.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: April 13, 2012, 08:11:00 pm »

Sorry. Fire more cannon. They be stealinz mah cake!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: April 13, 2012, 09:57:34 pm »

King Arthur canters through League of 5000 Stormtroopers #2, while singing a little tune. (3 vs. 6) He gets distracted by his singing. (5 vs. 1) As such, the Stormtroopers fire on him, a lucky shot hits him in the Chest, blasts through it and liquefies one of his Lungs! He starts bleeding heavily.

Rainbow Dash flies over League of 5000 Stormtrooper #2, unloading her Mac-10 on them. (4 vs. 2) Several hundred die from the attack!

Gordon Freeman pulls out the communicator to get assistance. Derpy Hooves is on the line. Gordon types in, 'Request Assistance'. "Okay science man!"
Aerial Bombardment next turn.

Lawrence Taylor throws the remains of his Sledgehammer at Darth Vader! (4 vs. 1) The Hammer hits Vader in the Helmet, knocking him backwards! Lawrence then runs away.
((That attack made a great mental image. What other RTD has NFL Superstars hitting Dark Space Lords in the face with a hammerhead?))

RZA pours a 40oz. over Biggie's ashes. Then he jumps over Boba Fett. (5 vs. 3) Boba Fett starts to crawl away and RZA misses the face shots, but he does manage to shoot him in the Left Leg Twice!

Twilight Sparkle uses Telekinesis to take over the computer system of the UFO! (4 vs. 4) She only manages to take control of the ship's sewage systems.

Pinkie Pie fires her Party Cannon rapid-fire! (2) It overheats.

League of 5000 Stormtroopers #2 fire at Rainbow Dash! (4 vs. 2) A laser blasts off the top of her Left Wing! She goes crashing down!

Boba Fett tries getting up, and shooting at RZA! (4 vs. 1) He shoots him, blasting his Left Forearm!

Giant Robot wrestles Abraham Lincoln! (4 vs. 3) The Robot slams Lincoln into the ground!

The UFO shoots a death ray at Gordon Freeman! (5 vs. 1) The Death Ray goes through his Back, and into his Heart!
Gordon Freeman looks down at the gaping hole in his chest. There is no blood, but he knows what's going to happen. What's been coming for a long time. He silently limps away from the battlefield, back into the forest.
When the sound of battle fades, and slumps down onto a big oak. He turns his head towards the sky. The wind blows softly onto him. A bird sings. As he closes his eyes, he knows he has finally found peace....
Gordon Freeman has died!

Lawrence Freeman hides behind a large tree. Thinking he has escaped an attack, he peeks his head out, only to realize he is face to face with the Alien Animal! The Animal roars, and bites at Lawrence! (6 vs. 1) Lawrence rolls out of the way! After rolling, he tries to get up, but he can't. He looks at the Animal, and sees that all of his body below his waist is in the creature's mouth. He starts to faint from blood loss...
Death imminent! (Unless healed miraculously next turn.)

Steam Punk Soldier fires his Chain-Pistol at King Arthur! (2 vs. 1) The Chain hits King Arthur in his Left Foot, Shattering his Left Index Toe!

Reaper Starship fires it's Synthetic Death Ray at Ol' Dirty Bastard! (1 vs. 1) The ray hits Ol' Dirty Bastard directly, but the effects of the ray are nullified due by the high amounts of narcotics in O.D.B.'s body!

Abraham Lincoln, pinned by the Giant Robot, takes out his Sawed-off Shotgun! (3 vs. 3) He accidentally just pulls out some pocket lint.

Ol' Dirty Bastard charges Alien Animal! (6 vs. 1) He leaps up and swings his Great Axe down, slashing into the Alien Animal's neck and decapitating it! He rushes over to Lawrence Taylor. He grabs a hold of him! "AWWW SHIT! DON'T DIE MAN! THE GIANTS NEED YOU! THE CLAN NEED YOU! NEW YORK NEED YOU! EAST COAST NEED YOU! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Darth Vader shoots Force Lightening at Pinkie Pie! (6 vs. 2) The lightening hits her! She begins jolting around...and then faints.
Pinkie is in a coma, and must roll a 6 to get out! Rolling a 1 will cause brain damage, further hurting her!

Darth Vader
Health: Bruised Face
Mood: Victory is mine.

----------

Worst. Turn. Ever.

This game would be over, but as a last hope, you guys have two (semi) healthy magic people on your team.

Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Enemy NPCs (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 10:19:02 pm by TCM »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: April 13, 2012, 10:05:22 pm »

"My Sledgehammer!  You'll pay for that, you bastard!"  Throw the remains of the Sledgehammer at Vader, then run like a pansy back to some cover, because Vader will destroy me.
This, good Sir, is nice stuff.
Lawrence Taylor throws the remains of his Sledgehammer at Darth Vader! (4 vs. 1) The Hammer hits Vader in the Helmet, knocking him backwards! Lawrence then runs away.
((That attack made a great mental image. What other RTD has NFL Superstars hitting Dark Space Lords in the face with a hammerhead?))
* Caellath  sips some wine "Just as planned."

Edit: Also...What if I am thrown into the game if enough people die? Two King Arthurs?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 10:10:41 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: April 13, 2012, 10:09:11 pm »

May I please be waitlisted as Teal Gorden Freeman... 2.0
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: April 13, 2012, 10:15:20 pm »

"My Sledgehammer!  You'll pay for that, you bastard!"  Throw the remains of the Sledgehammer at Vader, then run like a pansy back to some cover, because Vader will destroy me.
This, good Sir, is nice stuff.
* Caellath  sips some wine "Just as planned."

Edit: Also...What if I am thrown into the game if enough people die? Two King Arthurs?

Yes, that's why if there's two of the same character, they have to be different colors.

May I please be waitlisted as Teal Gorden Freeman... 2.0

Okay.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: April 13, 2012, 10:17:40 pm »

Rainbow Dash screams horribly as she crashes to the ground.

"I-I lost... I'm going to die..."

"No. NO! NOT LIKE THIS! I'm Rainbow Dash, and victory is my middle name!"

Rainbow Dash bucks one of the surviving stormtroopers, causing him to fall over and accidentally discharge his blaster rifle, triggering a domino-effect cascade through the surviving stormtroopers as each is hit and falls, firing for the first and last time with perfect accuracy-at their allies.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: April 14, 2012, 02:39:41 am »

Use necromancy to reattatch Lawrence Taylor's body or if he allows it to the Alien creatures body.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 10:47:54 am by Flintus10 »

Baradine

• Bay Watcher
  • Just some guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: April 14, 2012, 08:48:15 am »

Use necromancy to reattatch Lawrence Taylor's body or if he allows it the Alien creatures body.

If you can attach half of me to an Alien body and save my life, I will worship you for all eternity.

Also, I shall make no attempt to save my own life.  Instead, Call upon the power of the New York Giants to summon an Elder Earth Giant, who is completely friendly to me and my allies.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 162