Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 324011 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 14: Aftermath)
« Reply #975 on: August 03, 2012, 08:03:31 pm »

Ch. 14: Aftermath

The Party, A Ragtag Bunch of Misfits, composed of the following: Profanity Nerd,Cotton-Candy Rapist, Racist American, Chinese FratboyWinged Doormat, Kamikaze Samurai, Space Freak and Mute Crowbar.

Their current situation of 'Romping Through the Medows and Shit' was interuptted by a call on the communicator.

*Beep*

"Hi everyone! This is Prime Minister Mi Amore Cadenza, but please, call me Cadence! Our Supreme Princess is busy with her own matters, so I'm filling in for her today. With the defeat of MacArthur, the last two major combatants on our current list would be ToadyOne/ThreeToe and William Shakespeare, so it's up to you guys to decide on who you will fight next! Also, Luna has requested you guys decide on a unique new name. Celestia has gathered her own Party, and you must not be affiliated or confused with them. Transportation will be provided when you all have decided your next target. Good luck!"

*Beep*

Loot:

Infantry Armor
M16's
Light U.S. Amrmor
U.S. 60's Sub-machine Guns
Heavy U.S. Armor
Shotguns
Flamethrowers
Heavy Machine Guns
Napalm Bombs
Trench Rifles
Fragmentation Grenades
Sniper Rifles
Sniper Camoflouge
1 Mobile Machinegun
1 Knife
10000000000000000 Chinese Rifles
Dashie's Katana

Meanwhile, at the Lunar Palace:

The Deity Council was a large, circular room with several circular tables stretching about, similar to parliament or the U.N. meetings. The only difference is that it was filled with Gods & religious figures. Currently, the situation was in disorder.

"She has no basis for Godhood!" - Yaweh Allah.
"She has stolen Mount Olympus from me!" - Zeus.
"I will have her head!" - Odin.
"The cycle of creation and destruction has been tainted!" - Shiva
"What would Theodore Roosevelt do?" - Chuck Norris
"Dude, this is such a drag." - Jesus Christ
"..." - Buddah

Thousands of more figures made similar remarks.

"BE. STILL."

Princess Luna's declaration quited everyone.

"We can not have discord, that is how Equestria fell many years ago! Now, we all agree that The Sun Goddess is an illigitimate Deity. We would move quicker, but it seems she has already drafted powerful evils into her force. Fortunately, we have many kinds of powers, political and military, that are advancing on her. The time will come soon. Now, if you would like to ask for help from the powers beyond, do so now."[/b]

Heads were bowed. Some clasped their hands or fell to the knees. The council grew silent.

Then, a random voice asked, "Wait, who do we pray to?"

Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: August 03, 2012, 08:14:22 pm »

Sun Tzu limbers up with some pelvic thrusts before getting a Chinese Rifle. "This won't work, more dakka!"

Combine all chinese rifles into something appropriately crazy. He also gets U.S. Heavy Armor and slaps his lamellar armor over it for good measure, wearing it afterwards. So he can still keep his looks and his guts. Hooyah~
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 08:31:19 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: August 03, 2012, 08:17:54 pm »

Twilight picks up Dashie's Katana "we will have to treat this with care, it is a artifact from our dead friend, nothing can happen to it." She said before putting in her saddle bag.

I think the group's name should be The Heros of Equestria Also we should go after Toady one
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: August 03, 2012, 08:27:43 pm »

"They say Toady's dwarves party hard. 'Lest you fall old and sick, always get more whoring'. Let's go after that fat toad and party hard with some midgets."

Sun Tzu does not even spends a minute considering Twilight's suggestion.

"Most of us aren't even from Horsestria or whatever. Our name should be Filthy Flying Armpits from Hell. Fuck yea. Or Party Harder."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

RTD

• Bay Watcher
  • Dedicated to Roll To Dodge
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: August 03, 2012, 11:04:07 pm »

Deoxys is confused by these things. He picks up the knife, and sees what does it do.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 08:43:15 am by RTD »
The dice are waiting...
1 in 6...
One roll can change things around.

Roll To Dodge.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: August 03, 2012, 11:20:18 pm »

Get me two of those flamers, attach a few dozen machine guns to 'em, strap the two flamethrowers together, then put Dashie's Katana on it as a bayonet. Cue naming it the 'Pink Death'. Then grab a gasmask.
"I say we go after those dwarves too! They like parties, and I like parties, and they like booze, and I like booze, and they like killing, and I like killing, and they like torture, and I like torture and so, yeah!

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: August 04, 2012, 06:53:03 am »

((Somewhere, RD sneezes at a very inappropriate time.))

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #982 on: August 04, 2012, 07:51:18 am »

Cyan picks up light armor and puts sniper camouflage over it, as he currently has no armor. He also picks up one fragmentation grenade out of curiosity.
The Heros of Equestria
Cyan shows approval for this name for the group with a nod.
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: August 04, 2012, 08:25:48 am »

Cyan picks up light armor and puts sniper camouflage over it, as he currently has no armor. He also picks up one fragmentation grenade out of curiosity.
The Heros of Equestria
Cyan shows approval for this name for the group with a nod.
I know I'm not eligible for a vote since I'm not participating, but "Herods of Equestria" is less cliche and is in some ways quite fitting. Especially if you're willing to forgo the 'e' in "Heroes" anyway. :P
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 08:30:01 am by Sean Mirrsen »
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

RTD

• Bay Watcher
  • Dedicated to Roll To Dodge
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 13.5: Immortal Lesbians)
« Reply #984 on: August 04, 2012, 08:38:25 am »

Oh hai Sean. Once again, I thank you for introducing RTD to TvTropes.

Now, time to think up ideas for TNT propelled Cow-mobile...

What?

I've been on TVTropes for quite a while now. And what are you talking about introducing me?

Nice idea.

Get me two of those flamers, attach a few dozen machine guns to 'em, strap the two flamethrowers together, then put Dashie's Katana on it as a bayonet. Cue naming it the 'Pink Death'. Then grab a gasmask.
"I say we go after those dwarves too! They like parties, and I like parties, and they like booze, and I like booze, and they like killing, and I like killing, and they like torture, and I like torture and so, yeah!

I already took the katana.

Whoops, mcclay already took it.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 08:46:45 am by RTD »
The dice are waiting...
1 in 6...
One roll can change things around.

Roll To Dodge.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: August 04, 2012, 11:04:47 am »

Teddy Roosevelt grabs some light U.S armor and a shotgun and a M16, before thinking about the name. "It's missing something. How about the Heroes of Equestira and AMERICA?

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 13.5: Immortal Lesbians)
« Reply #986 on: August 04, 2012, 12:13:09 pm »

Oh hai Sean. Once again, I thank you for introducing RTD to TvTropes.

Now, time to think up ideas for TNT propelled Cow-mobile...

What?

I've been on TVTropes for quite a while now. And what are you talking about introducing me?
Well, unless you're being sarcastic/humorous, I was the one who introduced the Roll To Dodge game concept to the TVTropes forums, quite a while ago.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: August 04, 2012, 02:01:10 pm »

Shit, in that case use the knife as a bayonet.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 14.5: King Cong)
« Reply #988 on: August 04, 2012, 08:42:59 pm »

Ch. 14.5: King Cong

General MacArthur, battered and bleeding, limps his way away from the battlefield. Fortunately, The Party does not give chase. The General rounds a turn and sighs with relief, leaning upon a tree and closes his eyes brielfy. When he opens them again, a thin, lanky figure armed with a Bayonetd' Rifle is standing in front of him. Before he can speak or run, the bayonet is impaled into his sternum, puncturing him deeply. Blood flows from his mouth. "N-no!" The figure grins. "Ho ho ho." The rifle flashes and a bullet penetrates Arthur's mouth and comes out the bottom of the back of his skull. The Bayonet is pulled back, and the lifeless General slumps to the ground.

Name: Ho Chi Minh
Class Type: Guerilla Leader
+1 Improvisation
+1 Stealth
+1 Traps
+1 Tactics

A target of both U.S. & South Vietnamese soldiers.

Description: The leader of the Viet Cong who led North Vietnam to victory. His army and he fight best in sneaky, unorthodox, guerilla methods.
Equipment:
Bayonet AK-47: The original russian Kalashkinov, now with a blade attached to the end.
K-50: A rapid-fire Chinese sub-machine gun.
Nagant M1895: A Russian revolver made for close-quarters.
Sickel: A farming tool improvised to be a hacking blade.
Viet Cong Trap Kit: A hammerspace bag containing a shovel, pointy sticks, tripwires, mines, and all Viet Cong style traps.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 14.5: King Cong)
« Reply #989 on: August 04, 2012, 08:49:48 pm »

Sickle is spelt with an LE, not EL.
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 162